Enterprise library modified date and time not updating

Posted by / 18-Dec-2019 05:37

Enterprise library modified date and time not updating

The code above is responsible to write the "old" Modified-Date back to the item if checked.(Of course I turned to SPServices first – it’s my hammer.) Some way or other, the Modified By (Editor) column had been changed.

We’ve fixed the two lists where the client folks had noticed the Modified By issue as well as the Site Column itself.

Title " is " $f.schemaxml #add at the end of the schema the needed string and update the field and list $f.

Schema XML -replace ' System Instance="SQL_DB_Name"','' $f.

Schema XML -replace ' Secondary Fields Wss Static Names="0"','' $f.

Schema XML -replace ' Secondary Field Bdc Names="0"','' $f.

In the first stage, documents were exported to a file server and corresponding metadata values were made available in an excel sheet.

The example preserves the time created and last modified values of the original library.

Lesson learnt: Read the SDK first and then search on the Internet.

For some reason, results from SDK do not end up high in search results on Google or Live.

enterprise library modified date and time not updating-39enterprise library modified date and time not updating-23enterprise library modified date and time not updating-4

One thought on “enterprise library modified date and time not updating”