Updating the 2 01 psp Free pantyhose dating sites
- Many errors checking routines are applied before changing any parameters.
I wrote it for my personal use, I do have a JPN PS3, and I thought of sharing it because it may help other users too who wants to change their JPN PS3 Buttons Layout in a simple/quick way.
Go to Tools Folder options and disable the following option: Hide protected operation system files.
* * Help, It won't copy On the screen you'll see 2 directory listings. You can browse through them with the D-PAD and enter directories with the X. : D 1.1 BETA - Completely Re-Designed - Cool Text Transitions!
- Fixed a text message error from previous version. 1 Features: - simple file selector - favourites - mp3 and cdg playback Requires: - ps3 ready to run homebrew programs Controls: - CROSS - select a file or directory - CIRCLE - go to parent directory - SQUARE - exit the program - L1 - add a file to favourites - TRIANGLE - display favourites - R1 - remove item from favourites FAQ: Q: does it play CD disks ?
- Added very basic LUA support (only string/math libs echo function).
Expect much more functions to be supported in next releases - Several fixes for (again) people with different screens Release Log 0.05 - 0.05b hotfix: Longer names than 10 characters are now supported - Added Confirmation Windows to prevent accidently copy and delete.
) - Added retrying on I/O errors while copying - Added an about text - Fixed several other minor bugs Release Log 0.03 - Added Scrolling - Added Non-empty folder deletion - Added a security option (Normal Mode/Advanced mode) where normal mode will only allow write access in /usb_dev and /usb_hdd0/game.
- Added the ability to backup up files over 4GB to external (explanation below) - Fixed a hang-bug with folders with many files Release Log 0.02 - Added directory copying - Added empty directory removal - Faster copy speeds Release Log 0.01 - Initial version -------------------------------------- Known issues in 0.06 - Not possible to copy/delete any files with spaces in it - When copying things to the External USB, the files are marked as system files.
When you press the copy button, the selected file or directory will be copied to the other current folder of the other directory listing. Version 1.01 and above of this application requires syscall35. - Remap any DIR to any DIR - More : P 1.02 - Added a few more user changeable mountpoints (dev_flash2, dev_flash3) 1.01 - Removed syscall36 support, and converted to the superior syscall35 - User can now choose to modify dev_bdvd or dev_flash mountpoint 1.00 - Initial release Our new Backup Manager v1.1 is now available on our downloads page.